Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Knit From your Stash 2007

This is just up my alley.


Since I have been doing this through most of 2006, why not make it official?




Here are the guidelines:


1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start January 1, 2007 and run through September 30, 2007 -- a period of nine months.


2. We will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:



  • 2.a. Sock yarn does not count. What? You think we are made of stone?
  • 2.b. If someone asks for a specific knitted gift that we really and truly do not have the yarn for, we may buy yarn to knit that gift.
  • 2.c. If we are knitting something and run out of yarn, we may purchase enough to complete the project.
  • 2.d. We each get one "Get Out of Jail Free" card -- we are each allowed to fall off the wagon one time.

3. We are allowed to receive gifts of yarn.


4. Spinning fiber of any sort is exempt.


This works for me.


Wanna join up? To get your guidelines and choice of logo, link on over to the Wendy Knits page.

1 comment:

Ceallach said...

Jeannie, you are made of stiffer stuff than I. I have to keep it unofficial, otherwise I crack like ice on a pond in july!