Here is some detail
When (if?) I block it, I will photograph it in all of its glory.
Here is the final tally for the 2007 knitting.
- Faux Russian Shawl in Knitpicks Shadow from Stash
- Socks in Wildfoot from stash
- Solaris jacket in Caron Simply Soft Shadows
- 2 IPod cases in stash yarn
- Baby Booties in Mexican Wave from Stash
- Oregon Vest in Passport Dublin from stash
- Secondpair of socks in Regia from stash
- Pair of socks in Regia from stash
- 2 wash cloths in Sugar & Cream
- Beach Bands Bag from in Sugar & Cream from stash
- Shapely Tank in Royale Quick Crochet Thread from stash
- Shapely Tank in Lionbrand Microspun
- Diagonal dishcloth in Sugar & Cream from stash
- Amanda's Squatty Sidekick in Colinette Skye from stash
- Tote bag in Philosohpers Wool from stash
- Roundabouts in Philosophers Wool from Stash
- Another Circular Dishcloth in Sugar & Cream from stash
- Curve of Pursuit in Philosophers Wool from stash
- Circular dishcloth in Sugar & Cream from stash
- Another baby hat in Mexican Wave from stash
- Tweed hat in Bernat Denim from Stash
- Two baby hats in Mexican Wave from stash
- Lace scarf in Baruffa Bollicina from stash
- Baby Hat from stash
- Raglan Pullover in Bernat Denim from stash
I was pretty good about Knitting From My Stash for 2007, and have made significant inroads into the pile. I may continue a modified version of this for 2008.
Now...what to knit next.....