Monday, April 02, 2007

What Rhymes With...

My DH has very little patience with these uppity 'Modern Women'. Part of this is his age -- he is from a completely different generation. Part of this is from his upbringing -- his mother was the Perfect German Wife (or so everyone thought) of a Perfect German Husband. The poor man (my DH, that is) has two extremely modern daughters and a wife who decided, when she turned 50, that there is no reason that she/they have to take any shit from anyone. Several years ago he started referring to elder DD as Bitch #1 and to younger daughter as Bitch #2. In all fairness, the titles were/are merited. In recent months they have been demoted to Bitches # 2 & #3. Who is now Bitch #1?

MOI!

And I am proud to say that I have earned it!

2 comments:

Ceallach said...

Right on!

You know it takes real effort to be promoted in a man's world!

Jeannie said...

Heeey, nice to know that you are back. Yes, I agree, and I want everyone to know that I have been making even more efforts of this type of late. Pity I have already reached the top step on the Bitch Ladder. Where can I go from here?